Leipzig | Restructuring of a listed building from 1912
The object is a residential house from 1912 with 20 units. The property is located southwest of of Leipzig in the district of Windorf, approx. 20 minutes by tram from the city centre. It is completely listed and has been comprehensively renovated according to the corresponding requirements. The resulting modern residential units have a living space of 50 to 70 sq m and a total living space of approx. 1,100 sq m.
The walking distance to kindergartens, schools, doctors and shopping facilities is a true indication of a very good infrastructure.