Leipzig | Refurbishment of a listed building from 1908
This object is a residential house from 1908 with 17 modern residential units and 2 commercial areas. The property is located in a very popular area in the west of Leipzig, approx. 12 minutes by tram from the centre of Leipzig. It is under preservation order and has been renovated in accordance with these requirements. The resulting modern units have a living space of 50 to 80 sq m and a total living space of approx. 1,032 sq m.
Kindergartens, schools, doctors and shopping facilities are within walking distance.