Wendlerstraße 8 + 10
Leipzig | Restructuring of a listed building from 1907
The building is a listed residential building from 1907 with 28 residential units modernised according to the latest standards. The property is located in the Plagwitz district, only 15 minutes by tram west of Leipzig city centre. It is completely listed and has been renovated according to these requirements. The resulting modern residential units have a living space of 50 to 65 sq m and a total living space of approx. 1,380 sq m.
The walking distance to kindergartens, schools, doctors and shopping facilities is a true indication of a very good infrastructure.